Find a food bank near you.
San Bernardino Food Banks:
- Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County: A program with various resources including housing and food banks in San Bernardino. [link] (909) 723-1500
- Feeding America Riverside/ San Bernardino: Resource to look for distribution centers, and benefit help for food. [link] (951) 359-4757
Riverside Food Banks:
Find (Food in Need of Distribution): We are the emergency disaster response regional food bank recognized by the state and county as the first line of defense against hunger. [link] 760) 775-3663
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank: Includes volunteering events, food banks, and monthly giving.(323) 234-3030 [link]
- Westside Food Bank: Access to free nutritious food through food acquisition and distribution, and by engaging the community and advocating for a strong food assistance network. (310) 828-6016 [link]
Calfresh (EBT, SNAP):
- State benefits program that provides food benefits to help people buy food at most grocery stores and farmers markets.People and families with low income can apply for CalFresh any time.
Only Applicable if:
–you have a son or daughter with Citizenship
-has a green card
-Has refugee status, asylum, or parolee status
-Has, or is applying for, a U-Visa or T-Visa
-Is an applicant for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) relief
-Is a Cuban or Haitian entrant
Not Applicable if:
-They are here on a student, work, or tourist visa
-They are here under DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
-They are here under TPS (Temporary Protected Status), unless they meet the other qualifying factors
-They are undocumented
- WIC is a state benefits program that provides nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and benefits for healthy foods. WIC can also help with finding health care and other community services.
- Serves babies and children up to age 5, pregnant women, and new mothers.
- Working families and migrant families are welcome to apply.
- call 1-888-942-9675 or apply online at: [link]