Water and Utility Shutoff:
Water systems are prohibited from shutting off water during the COVID-19 crisis due to non-payment.
- Please go to [link] to report any water shutoff or reconnect
- Please call 1-844-903-2800 if you need translation help to file a report.
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance:
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federally funded program that can offer a one-time payment to help:
- Pay heating or cooling bills, even if the person uses wood, propane, or oil.
- In an emergency or energy crisis, such as a utility disconnection.
- In addition to helping with paying the energy bill, LIHEAP can also provide in-home weatherization services for Improved energy efficiency, and health and safety.
- Or call 1-866-675-6623.
San Bernardino Resources:
Los Angeles Resources:
California LifeLine Program:
- The California LifeLine Program is a state program that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible households.
- Website: https://californialifeline.com/en
- Provides help with status and phone services. Has a limited time limit, but has the possibility of being extended. It’s free at first, and then later you will have to pay.